Welcome to the Career Transition Services (CTS) and Education and Training Benefit (ETB) Portal
To register for an upcoming webinar, please click on the link included in the employer description.
Cargojet – Join us on Wednesday, February 9th at 1:30 PM EST to learn about a career with Cargojet. Cargojet is Canada’s leading provider of time-sensitive overnight air cargo services and carries over 1.3 million pounds of cargo each business night. Cargojet operates its network across North America utilizing a fleet of all-cargo aircraft. To learn more about Cargojet, please visit their website at www.cargojet.com. To register for this webinar, please click on this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/48558152328887821.
You are the expert in you. We are the experts in career transition and education and training.
Your service, your choice - phone, live chat, video-calling
Career transition services
- Coaches who understand the transition from military to post-military life
- Coaching to match your skills to the right job
- Coaching and job placement services
- Available at any time during your life
- Available to all veterans post-release
- Available to spouses and partners
Education and training benefit
- More education for more career options
- Support to cover the cost of tuition, books, and some living expenses
- Support to develop your education plan
- Up to $80,000 for education
- Up to $5,000 for professional development
- Available to all veterans with 6 years of service and who were honourably released after April 1, 2006