Welcome to the Career Transition Services (CTS) and Education and Training Benefit (ETB) Portal
UPCOMING EVENT: The Career Transition Services program is excited to announce three employer webinars to introduce candidates to different careers within the Insurance, Securities and Investigations, and Project Management fields. All webinars will be recorded and posted to the portal at a later date. Please note, all webinars will be facilitated in English, with transcripts and Q&A translated to French at a later date.
- Tune in on September 21st at 2pm EDT to learn about a career in the insurance industry with La Capitale Insurance and Financial Services. La Capitale works with people by providing access to personalized products and services in order to build, protect and value what they feel counts for their individual and collective financial security. Visit www.lacapitale.com for more information.
- On September 28th at 2pm EDT, join us to learn more about the Securities and Investigations field with Commissionaires, Canada’s largest cross-country private sector employer of veterans and the only national not-for-profit security company, with more than 6000 veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces and RCMP serving across all levels of the organization, from security guard to CEO. Visit www.commissionaires.ca for more information.
- Lastly, on September 29th at 3pm EDT, Colliers Project Leaders will show you why they are not just project managers, but project leaders. They’ve led over 15,000 projects that make cities livable, enhance workplaces, deliver clean drinking water, and help to build a sustainable future. Visit www.colliersprojectleaders.com for more information.
If you are interested in participating in one or more of the webinars, please let your Employment Coach know, or contact us at 1-877-413-8222.
You are the expert in you. We are the experts in career transition and education and training.
Your service, your choice - phone, live chat, video-calling
Career transition services
- Coaches who understand the transition from military to post-military life
- Coaching to match your skills to the right job
- Coaching and job placement services
- Available at any time during your life
- Available to all veterans post-release
- Available to spouses and partners
Education and training benefit
- More education for more career options
- Support to cover the cost of tuition, books, and some living expenses
- Support to develop your education plan
- Up to $80,000 for education
- Up to $5,000 for professional development
- Available to all veterans with 6 years of service and who were honourably released after April 1, 2006