Welcome to the Career Transition Services (CTS) and Education and Training Benefit (ETB) Portal
- Career Transition Services Planned Outage
Date: Thursday May 26th from 20h30 - 21h30 EST
What is happening?
Career Transition Services website will be unavailable from 20h30 EST to 21h30 EST on Thursday, May 26th. You will be unable to access the website during his time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.
Public Service Question and Answer Session: Agilec is hosting a virtual Question and Answer session on Jobs in the Federal Public Service on Wednesday, June 1st from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm (Eastern time) featuring specialists from various Government of Canada organizations who will be ready to answer your questions about applying (and succeeding) in a public service hiring process. Please note: this is not a job/career fair or recruitment event.
To register for this event, click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5816839146337206286
You are the expert in you. We are the experts in career transition and education and training.
Your service, your choice - phone, live chat, video-calling
Career transition services
- Coaches who understand the transition from military to post-military life
- Coaching to match your skills to the right job
- Coaching and job placement services
- Available at any time during your life
- Available to all veterans post-release
- Available to spouses and partners
Education and training benefit
- More education for more career options
- Support to cover the cost of tuition, books, and some living expenses
- Support to develop your education plan
- Up to $80,000 for education
- Up to $5,000 for professional development
- Available to all veterans with 6 years of service and who were honourably released after April 1, 2006