Welcome to the Career Transition Services (CTS) and Education and Training Benefit (ETB) Portal
Agilec has joined forces with Equus Workforce Solutions. Agilec and Equus share the same core values and a commitment to our people, quality, and our customers and partners. Agilec will continue to operate in the same way, with the same team, providing the same great service to Veterans and their families.
To register for any of the webinars listed below, please see our new Events page in your secure portal, or follow this link: https://avweb.agilec.ca/en/events.
ScotiaBank – ScotiaBank is hosting a series of regional webinars between September 20th and October 6th for their Retail Banking footprint to hire for sales and services roles. These events are designed to help candidates discover whether a career within retail and small business banking is of interest. Please click on the links below for more information. Please note, there will be a French language job fair as a part of the Quebec and Eastern Ontario link only. All other sessions will take place in English.
- Quebec and Eastern Ontario – https://jobs.scotiabank.com/job/Montreal-Discover-Retail-&-Small-Business-Banking-Apply-Today-Quebec-&-Eastern-Ontario-Region-ON/549813017/?locale=en_US&utm_campaign=tm_db_sept21_retailevents_quebeceo_postbeyond_en
- Atlantic Canada – https://jobs.scotiabank.com/job/Halifax-Discover-Retail-&-Small-Business-Banking-Apply-Today-Atlantic-Region-NS/549812417/?locale=en_US
- BC & Yukon – https://jobs.scotiabank.com/job/Vancouver-Discover-Retail-&-Small-Business-Banking-Apply-Today-BC-&-Yukon-Region-YT/549812617/?locale=en_US
- Prairie – https://jobs.scotiabank.com/job/Regina-Discover-Retail-&-Small-Business-Banking-Apply-Today-Prairie-Region-AB/549812817/?locale=en_US
- Ontario (Excluding GTA) – https://jobs.scotiabank.com/job/Belleville-Discover-Retail-&-Small-Business-Banking-Apply-Today-Ontario-Region-ON/549813217/?locale=en_US
- Toronto – https://jobs.scotiabank.com/job/Toronto-Discover-Retail-&-Small-Business-Banking-Apply-Today-Toronto-Region-ON/549818417/?locale=en_U
Public Service Employment Opportunities – Are you a transitioning military member or Veteran interested in learning about job opportunities in the Federal Public Service in Atlantic Canada or the Province of Quebec? The Veterans Employment Unit (VEU), within Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC), is hosting two virtual career information spotlights on public service employment opportunities in Atlantic Canada and the Province of Quebec in September and October.
Register for the Atlantic Canada webinar here: ATLANTIC REGION PUBLIC SERVICE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WEBINAR – SEPTEMBER 28-29, 2021. For more information regarding this webinar, please click here.
You are the expert in you. We are the experts in career transition and education and training.
Your service, your choice - phone, live chat, video-calling
Career transition services
- Coaches who understand the transition from military to post-military life
- Coaching to match your skills to the right job
- Coaching and job placement services
- Available at any time during your life
- Available to all veterans post-release
- Available to spouses and partners
Education and training benefit
- More education for more career options
- Support to cover the cost of tuition, books, and some living expenses
- Support to develop your education plan
- Up to $80,000 for education
- Up to $5,000 for professional development
- Available to all veterans with 6 years of service and who were honourably released after April 1, 2006