Welcome to the Career Transition Services (CTS) and Education and Training Benefit (ETB) Portal
UPCOMING EVENT! The Career Transition Services team, in partnership with Commissionaires Great Lakes, invites you to participate in a webinar for those interested in exploring or pursuing employment within the Securities and Investigations field. This webinar is specific to the Ontario based Great Lakes branch who are actively hiring. If you are interested in attending the webinar please contact your employment coach or call 1-877-413-8222 to register. Details on how to access the webinar will be provided to you following registration through our secure portal.
*Please note, the webinar will be facilitated in English, with the Q&A portion to be translated to French at a later date and available upon request.
You are the expert in you. We are the experts in career transition and education and training.
Your service, your choice - phone, live chat, video-calling
Career transition services
- Coaches who understand the transition from military to post-military life
- Coaching to match your skills to the right job
- Coaching and job placement services
- Available at any time during your life
- Available to all veterans post-release
- Available to spouses and partners
Education and training benefit
- More education for more career options
- Support to cover the cost of tuition, books, and some living expenses
- Support to develop your education plan
- Up to $80,000 for education
- Up to $5,000 for professional development
- Available to all veterans with 6 years of service and who were honourably released after April 1, 2006